In order to refill prescriptions received through the clinic (not Wal-mart or other pharmacies), you must call 14 days in advance of your medication running out. We are unable to provide you certain medications without advanced notice. Please call 703-779-5419 to request refills.
- Leave your name with spelling, your phone number, and the names of the prescriptions you want refilled.
- Speak slowly and clearly.
It is your responsibility to:
- Keep track of the number of pills you have left so you don’t run out before you can pick up your refill.
- Keep track of the number of refills you have left.
- Bring your clinic card when picking up.